Tuesday, 8 April 2008



Tanning w Phyllis today! Okay, we didn't actually get to tan cos it was raining on and off the whole day. Anyway, We went to the steam room and steamed ourselves like some dimsum for about 15 mins. Too warm and foggy): I would say its better than the old sauna except that I can't really see properly. Yea, and we spent like 3/4 of our time sitting in the toilet outside the steam room talking while waiting for the rain to lighten up so that we could go swimming. And, we did! for about 15 -20 minutes? Haas, at least we got into the pool. But there goes our suntanning session):

After that we met Keith and crossed over for dinner. KFC! Again! Hahas, I swore tha I wouldn't step into KFC for a month let alone eat their chicken and here I am breaking my promise to myself. Gonna die cos of arteries clogged with fat soon. -_-

Supposed to go wakeboarding every tuesday but Thomas doesn't have enough money. Well, I guess I gotta give people a break and stop asking them to train when they're broke.How I wish $ will drop from the sky.

I wanna work just for the extra cash. But I don't feel like and dun really have the need to work. Life sucks.

And school starts soon. Double sucky-ness.

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket